- Always ensure that all parts of the suction pipe are kept below or in line with the inlet of the pump. This will prevent any air being trapped in parts of the piping.
- Never use an undersized suction pump hose on the inlet side, always try and match the diameter to that of the pump fitting
- Always ensure all electrical fittings are kept dry and away from any possible water sources.
- Never run the pump without any water in it as this will lead to overheating and failure.
– Power: HP-0.75 Or KW-.056.
– AMP 220V: 3 amps
– R.P.M.: 28
– Q.Max (l/min): Litres Per Minute: 42.
– Height Max(m): 38.
– Pressure(bar): 3.73.
– Pipe Ø(mm): 25.
– L X W X H(mm): 400 X 160 X 120.
– N.W HP kW (KG): 10.